23 June, 2011

Fat Girl


Last night I made a trip to the gym with my husband , Justin and his mom. I spent an hour doing cardio on machines like the bike and elliptical.  It felt good leaving the gym and it was something I hadn’t done in a while.  I have gone in the last two years from being a very fit person who exercised 3-5 days a week to not exercising at all.  My lack of activity is contributed to getting hives anytime I do anything excessive or with weights.  This has instilled a fear in me. I should have skip weights because by the end of the night my right hand was 3 times its size. I thought it was going to bust open. Not to mention that the pain was out of this world.
Not to forget the next morning My knee is so swollen that I can’t extend it straight. How will I make it today?  All day long I walked as if I had broken my foot. So what does this mean for me.  No work outs?  Being a fat girl is not an option and trust me that I have gained at least 25 lbs within the past two years; mainly contributed to no exercise.  If I walk I can’t walk too long because I will get hives on my feet and they will swell.  What to do?  I am so desperate and tired of fighting this battle.  I just want to be normal that’s all; well a skinny normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment